To Register For School
The following items are required for registration:
1. Immunization records
2. Original Birth Certificate
3. Original Social Security Card
4. Proof of residency indicating that the student lives within The Woodlands High School
boundaries. This can be in the form of a current utility bill, receipt from your utility deposit,
closing papers or a rental/lease agreement on your house or apartment. The documents must
show the home address.
5. An unofficial transcript reflecting credits obtained in grades 9 - 12 and/or final report cards.
6. Address and phone numbers of all previous high schools.
7. Parent/Guardian Identification
Student must be present to register
2015-16 Academic Year: To start the registration process, please complete the Online Enrollment forms by clicking on the
link below. The Registrar will contact you if further information is needed.
2016 - 2017 Academic Year: New Student Online Registration will be unavailable until April 4, 2016. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.
Register for The Woodlands High School - 9th Grade Campus
9th Grade @
The Woodlands High School - 9th Grade Campus
10010 Branch Crossing Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Please call (832) 592-8214 to schedule an appointment.
Register for The Woodlands High School - Main Campus
10th, 11th, & 12th Grade Campus @
The Woodlands High School
6101 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Please call (936) 709-1210 to schedule an appointment.